ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- R. Bucci, C. Warren, E. Starke, Need for New Materials in Aging Aircraft Structures, Journal of Aircraft, 37, pp. 122–129 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Renton, D. Olcott, B. Roeseler, R. Batzer, B. Baron, A. Velicki, , Future of Flight Vehicle Structures (2002-2023), Journal of Aircraft, 41, pp. 986–998 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Jutte, B.K. Stanford, Aeroelastic Tailoring of Transport Aircraft Wings: State-of-the-Art and Potential Enabling Technologies, NASA/TM–2014-218252 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kameyama, H. Fukunaga, Optimum Design of Composite Wings for Aeroelastic Characteristics using Lamination Parameters, Computers and Structures, 85, pp. 213–224 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, S. Oh, I. Lee, J. Kweon, J. Choi, Weight Optimization of Composite Flat and Curved Wings Satisfying Both Flutter and Divergence Constraints, Key Engineering Materials, 334, pp. 477–480 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Leon, C. de Souza, J. Fonseca, R. Silva, Aeroelastic Tailoring Using Fiber Orientation and Topology Optimization, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 46, pp. 663–677 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, W. Cheng, D. Cui, Aeroelastic Tailoring of Composite Wing Structures by Laminate Layup Optimization, AIAA Journal, 44, pp. 3146–3149 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, Aeroelastic Optimization of an Aerobatic Wing Structure, Aerospace Science and Technology, 11, pp. 396–404 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghiasi, D. Pasini, L. Lessard, Optimum Stacking Sequence Design of Composite Materials, Part I: Constant Stiffness Design, Composite Structures, 90, pp. 1–11 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Attaran, D. Majid, S. Basri, A. Mohd Rafie, E. Abdullah, Structural Optimization of an Aeroelastically Tailored Composite Flat Plate Made of Woven Fiberglass/Epoxy, Aerospace Science and Technology, 15, pp. 393–401 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shirk, T.J. Hertz and T.A. Weisshaar, Aeroelastic tailoring Theory, practice, and promise, Journal of Aircraft, 23, pp. 6–18 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuzmina, G. Amiryants, J. Schwseiger, J. Cooper, M. Amprikidis, O. Sensburg, Review and Outlook on Active and Passive Aeroelastic Design Concepts for Future Aircraft, International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences/AIAA (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Jung, ,V.T. Nagaraj, I. Chopra, Refined structural model for thinand thick-walled composite rotor blades, AIAA Journal , 40, pp. 105–116 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cavagna, S. Ricci, L. Riccobene, A Fast Tool for Structural Sizing, Aeroelastic Analysis and Optimization in Aircraft Conceptual Design, AIAA Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Johnson, V. Vasiliev and D. Vasiliev, Anisotropic thin-walled beams with closed cross-sectional contours, AIAA Journal, 39, pp. 2389–2393 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ferede, M. Abdalla, Cross-sectional modelling of thin-walled composite beams, 55th AIAA/ ASME/ ASCE/ AHS/ ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasiliev, E. Morozov, Advanced Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structural Elements, Elsevier, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qin, P. Marzocca, L. Librescu, Aeroelastic Instability and Response of Advanced Aircraft Wings at Subsonic Flight Speeds, Aerospace Science and Technology, 6, pp. 195–208 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rehfield and R. Cheung, “Some Basic Strategies for Aeroelastic Tailoring of Wings with Bend-Twist Coupling: Part One”, 44th AIAA/ ASME/ ASCE/ AHS/ ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mihaila-Andres, P.V. Rosu, C.M. Larco and R.C. Pahonie, Aeroelastic Tailoring of Thin-Walled, Closed-Section Wing Box with Bend-Twist Coupling, 8th International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ICMAE) pp. 345–349 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghiasi, K. Fayazbakhsh, D. Pasini, L. Lessard, Optimum Stacking Sequence Design of Composite Materials, Part II: Variable Stiffness Design Composite Structures, 93, pp. 1–13 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.