ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- Shannon, Claude E. « Communication theory of secrecy systems. » Bell system technical journal 28.4: 656–715 (1949). [Google Scholar]
- Hell, Martin, Thomas Johansson, and Willi Meier. « Grain : a stream cipher for constrained environments. » International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing 2.1: 86–93 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Haina, and Xiaoyun Wang. “Cryptanalysis of Stream Cipher Grain Family.” IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2009 (2009): 109. [Google Scholar]
- Barenghi, A., Breveglieri, L., Koren, I., and Naccache, D. Fault injection attacks on cryptographic devices: Theory, practice, and countermeasures. Proceedings of the IEEE, 100(11):3056–307.(2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Chong Hee, and Jean-Jacques Quisquater. “Faults, injection methods, and fault attacks.” IEEE Design & Test of Computers 24.6 : 544–545 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guilley, Sylvain, et al. “Fault injection resilience.” Fault Diagnosis and Tolerance in Cryptography (FDTC), 2010 Workshop on. IEEE, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Courtois, Nicolas T. “Fast algebraic attacks on stream ciphers with linear feedback.” Annual International Cryptology Conference. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Hao, C., Shimin, W., and Zepeng, Z. Several algorithms to find annihilators of boolean function. IEEE In isdpe, pages 341–343 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Cusick, T. W. and Stanica, P. Cryptographic Boolean functions and applications. Academic Press.(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Katz, Jonathan, et al. Handbook of applied cryptography. CRC press, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Meier, W., Pasalic, E., and Carlet, C. Algebraic attacks and decomposition of boolean functions. In International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, Springer pages 474–491. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Cao, Hao, and Huige Wang. “Constructing Boolean Functions with Maximum Algebraic Immunity.” Management and Service Science (MASS), 2011 International Conference on. IEEE, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, Hao, Hui-ge WANG, and Ze-peng ZHUO. “New Algebraic Immune Character of Boolean Function.” Journal of Anhui Science and Technology University 4 : 009 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Banik, Subhadeep, Subhamoy Maitra, and Santanu Sarkar. “A differential fault attack on the grain family of stream ciphers.” International Workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Bin, et al. “Near collision attack on the grain v1 stream cipher.” International Workshop on Fast Software Encryption. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Karmakar, Sandip, and Dipanwita Roy Chowdhury. “Fault analysis of Grain-128 by targeting NFSR.” International Conference on Cryptology in Africa. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.