ITM Web Conf.
Volume 25, 20192018 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Cognitive Informatics (ICICCI 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- D. Xie, F Zhang. The Political Economic Analysis of Trade Frictions between China and the United States. J. China Review of Political Economy, 9(2018): 121-143. [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Huang. The Cause, Influence and Trend Analysis of the Upgrading of Sino-US Trade War. J. New Finance, 9(2018): 20-24. [Google Scholar]
- R.Q. Wu, H.Y. Liu. Monopolistic Competition, Interest Groups and Trade Wars. J. China Economic Quarterly, 8(2009):829-848. [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, W.Y. Sun, Y. Cheng. Does Technology Catching-Up Inspire Sino-U.S. Trade Friction. J. China Industrial Economics, 10(2018): 99-117. F. Yang, W.Y. Sun, Y. Cheng. Does Technology Catching-Up Inspire Sino-U.S. Trade Friction. J. China Industrial Economics, 10(2018): 99-117. [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Schmidt, Intellectual Property Battles in a Technological Global Economy. J. War Analysis Business Ethics Quarterly, 14(2004): 679-693. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Gao. Econometric methods and modeling. M. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, (2016): 329-385. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.