ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and Education Technology|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Song Tian, Huang Tianyu, Li Xin. Python Language: Ideal Choice for Teaching Reform of Programming Course [J]. China University Teaching, 2016, 2: 42–47. [Google Scholar]
- http://cdn.oreillystatic.com/en/assets/1/event/71/Big%20Data_%20The%20Next%20Frontier%20Presentation.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Meng Xiaofeng, Ci Xiang. Big Data Management: Concepts, Techniques Challenges [J]. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2013, 50 (1): 146–169. [Google Scholar]
- Wing JM. Computational Thinking and Thinking About Computing [J]. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 2008, 366: 3717–3725. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dianlong, He Dongguang, Jia Lijuan. Design of Teaching Plan for Cultivating Computational Thinking Ability in Programming Course [J]. Computer Education, 2015 (16): 78-80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaping. Teaching Reform Practice of "Python Programming" Course from the Perspective of Computational Thinking [J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2018, 14 (02): 143–144. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ning. Analysis on the Thought of "Ideological and Political Courses" and "Course Ideological and Political" in University [J]. University Education, 2018. 1: 122–124. [Google Scholar]
- Li Feng, Wang Jiqing. Computational Thinking: An Intrinsic Value of Information Technology Courses [J]. China Educational Technology, 2013, (8): 19-23. [Google Scholar]
- Mou Qin, Tan Liang. Research and Progress in Computational Thinking[J]. Computer Science, 2011, (3): 10-15. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaohua, Liu Jie, Liu Zhiming, Xu Zhuoran. Discussion on the Teaching Method of Programming Design Integrating with Computational Thinking Training [J]. Journal of Higher Education, 2015 (19): 106-109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.