ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and Education Technology|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Zhu Binyan, Liu Shixiang. Construction of College English Hybrid Teaching Model Based on MOOC Vision. Extracurricular Education in China, 2016, 11. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Yutao. A Research on the Reform of Practice of College English Mixed Teaching Under the Background of “Internet+”. Modern communication, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jinfeng. A Study on the Promoting Role of Mixed Teaching in College English Teaching. Innovation Education, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Kun, Hu Yan. A Study on the Application of Mobile Learning in Universities under the Background of Education Informatization. Journal of Inner Mongolia Agricultural University (Social Science Edrion), no. 3, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Che Linhua, Zhao Jian. A Preliminary Study on the Construction of the Mixed Teaching Model of College English. Journal of Educational Institute of Jilin Province, vol. 28, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Mo Guotao, Wang Liqiu. A Research on the Application of Mixed Teaching Model in College English Teaching. Science and Technology Innovation HeraId, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jian. A Preliminary Study on the Construction of the Mixed Teaching Model of College English. Success (Education), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Liqun, Chen Wentie. A Study on the Mixed Teaching Model of College English Listening Based on the Concept of Flipping Classroom. Modernization of Education, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xin. A Study on the Mixed Teaching Model of College English Based on Course Mourning under the Background of University Residence. Journal of Kaifeng institute of education, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.