ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information Science and Biomedical Science|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Vakkari P. Information seeking in context: a challenging metatheory. Information seeking in context: proceedings of an International Conference on Research in Information Needs, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Wilson. Information behaviour: An interdisciplinary perspective. Information Processing and Management, 1997 (4). [Google Scholar]
- Ingwersen P. Cognitive perspectives of information retrieval interaction: elements of a cognitive IR theory. Journal of Documentation, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Harris Peter R, Sillence Elizabeth, Briggs Pam. Perceived threat and corroboration: key factors that improve a predictive model of trust in internet-based health information and advice. Journal of medical Internet research, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dervin. Users as Research Inventions: How Research Categories perpetuate Inequities. Journal of Communication, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Amanda Spink, Charles Cole. J. Human information behavior: Integrating diverse approaches and information use. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 2005 (1). [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Wilson. Human Information Behavior. Informing Science, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Ingwersen P, Jrvelin K. The Turn: Integration of Information Seeking and Retrieval in Context, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Behrens. A conceptual analysis and historical overview of information literacy. Shirley J. College and Research Libraries, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Stanford’s Key to Information Literacy. The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University. http://skil.stanford.edu/intro/index.html, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Marlene Asselin. Improving literacy education through professional study: the leadership role of the teacher-librarian. Teacher Librarian, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sagi Filin, Norbert Pfeifer. Segmentation of airborne laser scanning data using a slope adaptive neighborhood. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 2005 (2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.