ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information Science and Biomedical Science|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Sagi Filin, Norbert Pfeifer. Segmentation of airborne laser scanning data using a slope adaptive neighborhood. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 2005 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Marlene Asselin. Improving literacy education through professional study: the leadership role of the teacher-librarian. Teacher Librarian, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Robin Poston, Severin Grabski. Financial impacts of enterprise resource planning implementations. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 2001 (4). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazhar Rathore, Anand Paul, Awais Ahmad, Suengmin Rho. Urban planning and building smart cities based on the internet of things using big data analytics. Computer Networks, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yongha Park, Morton E. O’Kelly. Fuel burn rates of commercial passenger aircraft: variations by seat configuration and stage distance. Journal of Transport Geography, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Samuel Nunn, Joseph B. Rubleske. Webbed cities and development of the national information highway: The creation of worldwide web sites by U.S. city governments. Journal of Urban Technology, 1997 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Markus Granlund. Moderate impact of ERPS on management accounting: a lag or permanent outcome?. Management Accounting Research, 2002 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Shangyi Zhou, Juncheng Dai, Jianhua Bu. City size distributions in China 1949 to 2010 and the impacts of government policies. Cities, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- James E. Prieger. The broadband digital divide and the economic benefits of mobile broadband for rural areas. Telecommunications Policy, 2013 (6–7). [Google Scholar]
- Roberto Trasarti, Ana-Maria Olteanu-Raimond, Mirco Nanni, Thomas Couronné, Barbara Furletti, Fosca Giannotti, Zbigniew Smoreda, Cezary Ziemlicki. Discovering urban and country dynamics from mobile phone data with spatial correlation patterns. Telecommunications Policy, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Saeed Sarencheh, Bahram Sadeghi Bigham. An applicable master plan to develop city’s information technology infrastructure. Procedia Computer Science, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Milan K. Shrestha, Abigail M. York, Christopher G. Boone, Sainan Zhang. Land fragmentation due to rapid urbanization in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area: Analyzing the spatiotemporal patterns and drivers. Applied Geography, 2011 (2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.