ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information Science and Biomedical Science|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Castells M, Hall P. Technopoles of the World: The making of 21st century industrial complexes, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Crang. Tracey Crosbie, Stephen Graham. Variable Geometries of Connection: Urban Digital Divides and the Uses of Information Technology. Urban Studies, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Manuel Castells. Globalisation, Networking, Urbanisation: Reflections on the Spatial Dynamics of the Information Age. Urban Studies, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ingwersen P. Cognitive perspectives of information retrieval interaction: elements of a cognitive IR theory. Journal of Documentation, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Amanda Spink, Charles Cole. J. Human information behavior: Integrating diverse approaches and information use. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci, 2005 (1). [Google Scholar]
- TD. Wilson. Human Information Behavior. Informing Science, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Graham S, Marvin S. Telecommunications and the City: Electronic Spaces, Urban Places, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Fei JCH, Ranis G. Development of the Labor Surplus Economy: Theory and Policy, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- The Vanishing City. Anthony Pascal. Urban Studies, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Louis Wirth. Urbanism as a Way of Life. The American Journal of Sociology, 1938. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dervin. Users as Research Inventions: How Research Categories perpetuate Inequities. Journal of Communication, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- David F. Batten. Network Cities: Creative Urban Agglomerations for the 21st Century. Urban Studies, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Harris Peter R, Sillence Elizabeth, Briggs Pam. Perceived threat and corroboration: key factors that improve a predictive model of trust in internet-based health information and advice. Journal of medical Internet research, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ghulam Akhmat, Yu Bochun. Rapidly Changing Dynamics of Urbanization in China; Escalating Regional Inequalities and Urban Management Problems. Journal of Sustainable Development, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.