ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- Nicola Michailow, Maximilian Matthe, Ivan Simoes Gaspar, Ainoa Navarro Caldevilla, Luciano Leonel Mendes, Andreas Festag, Senior Member, IEEE, and Gerhard Fettweis, “Generalized Frequency Division Multiplexing for 5th Generation Cellular Networks’” IEEE transactions on communications, vol. 62, no. 9, september 2014. [Google Scholar]
- G. Fettweis,“The Tactile Internet: Applications and Challenges’” IEEE Veh. Technol. Mag., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 64–70, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, L. Mendes, M. Matthe, I. Gaspar, N. Michailow, and G. Fettweis, “Expectation Propagation for Near-Optimum Detection of MIMO-GFDM Signals’” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Matthe, D. Zhang, and G. Fettweis, “Iterative Detection using MMSE-PIC Demapping for MIMO-GFDM Systems” in Proc. of the EW European Wireless Conference (EW’16). IEEE, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Matthe, L. Mendes, N. Michailow, D. Zhang, and G. Fettweis, “Widely Linear Estimation for Space-Time-Coded GFDM in Low Latency Applications” IEEE Trans. Commun, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N. Michailow, M. Lentmaier, P. Rost, and G. Fettweis, “Integration of GFDM secondary system in an OFDM primary system” in Future Network and Mobile Summit, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ehsanfar, M. Matthe, D. Zhang, and G. Fettweis, “Interference-Free Pilots Insertion for MIMO-GFDM Channel Estimation” in 2017 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), May. 2017, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- N. Michailow, S. Krone, M. Lentmaier, and G. Fettweis, “Bit error rate performance of Generalized Frequency Division Multiplexing” in IEEE Veh. Tech. Conf. (VTC Fall’12), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Heimiller, “Phase shift pulse codes with good periodic correlation properties” IRE Trans. Inform. Theory, vol. IT-7, pp. 254–257, Oct. 1961. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Popovic, “Generalized chirp-like polyphase sequences with optimum correlation properties” IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, vol. 38, pp. 1409, July 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. L. Ng, K. B. Letaief, and R. D. Murch, “Complex optimal sequences with constant magnitude for fast channel estimation initialization” IEEE Trans. Commun, vol. 46, pp. 305–308, Mar. 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ohno and G. B. Giannakis, “Optimal training and redundant precoding for block transmissions with application to wireless OFDM” IEEE Trans. Commun, Nov. 2000, submitted for publication. [Google Scholar]
- Min Dong and Lang Tong, “Optimal Design and Placement of Pilot Symbols for Channel Estimation”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 50, No. 12, December 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JP. Javaudin, D. Lacroix, and A. Rouxel, “Pilot-aided channel estimation for OFDM/OQAM” in IEEE Veh. Tech. Conf. (VTC Spring’03), 2003, pp. 1581–1585. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Towliat and Seyyed Mohammad Javad Asgari Tabatabaee, “GFDMInterference Mitigation Without Noise Enhancement” in IEEE Communications Letters (Volume: 22 , Issue: 5, May 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.