ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- R. E. Collin, Field Theory of Guided Waves. New York: IEEE Press,1991. [Google Scholar]
- C. Briso-Rodriguez, J. M. Cruz, and J. I. Alonso, “Measurements and Modeling of Distributed Antenna Systems in Railway Tunnels,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 2870–2879, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Laakmann and W. H. Steier, “Waveguides: characteristic modes of hollow rectangular dielectric waveguides,” Appl. Optics, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 1334–1340, May 1976. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Z. and I. F. Akyildiz (2010). “Channel modeling and analysis for wireless networks in underground mines and road tunnels.” IEEE Transactions on Communications 58(6): 1758–1768. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Forooshani, R. D. White, and D. G. Michelson, “Effect of antenna array properties on multiple-input-multiple-output system performance in an underground mine,” IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, vol. 7, no. 13, pp. 1035–1044, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pozr, Microwave Engineering. New York: Wiley, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Mahmoud and J. R. Wait, Guided electromagnetic waves in a curved rectangular mine tunnel vol. 9, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Molina-Garcia-Pardo, M. Lienard, P. Degauque, D. G. Dudley, and L. Juan-Llacer, “Interpretation of MIMO Channel Characteristics in Rectangular Tunnels From Modal Theory,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 1974–1979, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Loyka, “Multiantenna capacities of waveguide and cavity channels,” in CCECE 2003 - Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering. Toward a Caring and Humane Technology (Cat. No.03CH37436), 2003, vol. 3, pp. 1509–1514 vol.3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Delogne, Leaky Feeders and Subsurface Radio Communications. New York: Stevenage, Herts; P. Peregrinus, Aug. 1982 [Google Scholar]
- Forooshani, A. E., et al. (2013). “Effect of antenna array properties on multiple-input-multiple-output system performance in an underground mine.” IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation 7(13): 1035–1044. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lienard, P. Degauque, J. Baudet, and D. Degardin, “Investigation on MIMO channels in subway tunnels,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 332–339, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.