ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- J. Tewari, H.M. Singh, IJIRCCE, Performance Comparison of Digital Modulation Techniques used in Wireless Communication System, 4, 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Babu, A Sudhir and Rao, Dr KV Sambasiva, IJCA, Evaluation of BER for AWGN, Rayleigh and Rician fading channels under various modulation schemes, 26, 23 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, V., Shrivastav, A., Jain, A., & Panday, A. IJERA, BER performance of OFDM-BPSK,-QPSK,-QAM over AWGN channel using forward Error correcting code, 2, 16–19 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, B., Gupta, G., & Saini, D. S., ICECT , BER performance improvement in OFDM system with ZFE and MMSE equalizers, 6, 193 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Beebe, Nelson HF, A Bibliography of Publications about the Mathematica Symbolic Algebra Language, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Rosenfeld, Boris A, A history of non-Euclidean geometry: evolution of the concept of a geometric space, 12, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kavan, L., Collins, S., Zara, J., & O’Sullivan, C., Skinning with dual quaternions, 39 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Schutte and J. Wenzel, “Hypercomplex numbers in digital signal processing,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circuits Systems, 1557 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Miron, S., Le Bihan, N., & Mars, J. I., IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Quaternion-MUSIC for vector-sensor array processing. , 54, 1218 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Kantor, I. L., Kantor, I. L., & Solodovnikov, A. S., Hypercomplex numbers, an elementary introduction to algebras, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Ward, MA, Quaternions and Cayley Numbers: Algebra and Applications, ser, 403 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Oliveira, H. M., Oliveira, D. R., & Souza, R. M., XXIX Simposio Brasileiro de Telecomunicacoes-SBrT, A unit quaternion-based spherical trigonometry and a new two-carrier phasequadrature quaternion modulation system. 05 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.