ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- P. Gould, W. Webb, R. Steele, Communications to the home via Star QAM,in IEE Colloquium on Cus-tomer Access-the Last 1.6 km (London, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- N. Wu, H. Wang, J. Kuang, C. Yan, IEICE TRANS-ACTIONS on Communications E95-B, 2080–2086 (June 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Webb, R. Steele, IEEE Transactions on Commu-nications 43, 2223–2230 (July 1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lucky, The Bell Systems Technical Journal 44, 547–588 (April 1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lucky, The Bell Systems Technical Journal p. 255–286 (February 1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Widrow, M. Hoff, Adaptive switching circuits,in IRE WESCON Convention Record (August 1960), p. 96–104 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sato, IEEE Transactions on Communications 23, 679–682 (June 1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Godard, P.E. Thirion, Method and device for training an adaptive equalizer by means of an unknown data signal in a quadrature amplitude modulation transmission system (7 October 1980) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Godard, IEEE Transactions on Communications 28, 1867–1875 (November 1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Oh, Y.O. Chin, Modified Constant Modulus Algorithm: Blind Equalization and Carrier Phase Re-covery Algorithm, in IEEE International Conference on Communications (Seattle, WA, USA, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Oh, Y.O. Chin, New Blind Equalization Tech-niques based on Constant Modulus Algorithm, in IEEE Conference on Global Telecommunications (Singapore, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, J.J. Werner, G.A. Dumont, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 20, 997–1015 (June 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Thaiupathump, S. Kassam, Square contour algo-rithm: a new algorithm for blind equalization and carrier phase recovery,in 37th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers (Pacific Grove, CA, USA, November 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Thaiupathump, L. He, S. Kassam, in Signal Processing on Elsevier 86 (February 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sheikh, P. Fan, Institute of Mobile Com-munications, SWJTU, Chengdu 610031, PR China 18, 680–693 (September 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sheikh, P. Fan, Improved Square Contour Al-gorithm for Blind Equalization of QAM Signals,in 2006 IEEE International Multitopic Conference (Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abrar, I.M. Qureshi, IEEE Signal Processing Letters 13, 745–748 (December 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.U. Khan, S. Viqar, S.A. Sheikh, IEEE Access 4, 9512–9519 (19 December 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Macchi, E. Eweda, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 30, 161–176 (March 1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Picchi, G. Prati, IEEE Transactions on Communications 35, 877–887 (September 1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.