ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- R. Arnheim, Visual Thinking (University of California Press, Berkeley, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- P. Benz (ed.), Experience Design: Concepts and Case Studies (Bloomsbury Academic, London, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fisher, Designing Our Way to a Better World (University of Minnesota Press, 2016) (https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5749/j.ctt1c0gm71.9) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gordon, C.A. Bigelow, J. Vision 11, 1–22 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassenzahl, User Experience and Experience Design (http://www.interaction-design.org/encyclopedia/user_experience_and_experie nce_design.html) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. T. Kazmierczak, Des. Issues 19, 45–59 (2003), (https://www.jstor.org/stable/23260048, Accessed: 2602-2019 21:22 UTC) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Razzouk and V. Shute, Rev. Educ. Res. 82, 330–348 (2012) (https://www.jstor.org/stable/23260048, Accessed: 26-02-2019 21:22 UTC) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Vizard, Technology and the Evolution of the Designer’s Role, Adobe Blog (https://theblog.adobe.com/technology-and-the-evolution-of-the-designers-role/) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. O. S. Vermeeren, V. Roto, and K. Vaananen, Behave. Inform. Technol. 35, 21–37 (2016) (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0144929X.1081292) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wylant, Des. Issues 24, 3–14 (2008) (https://www.jstor.org/stable/25224163, Accessed: 2602-2019 21:28 UTC) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.