ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- A. Especial, “Rev Peru Med Exp Salud Publica.” [Google Scholar]
- D. A. and M. A., “an Efficient Self-Updating Face Recognition System for Plastic Surgery Face,” ICTACT J. Image Video Process., vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 1307–1317, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- “Counseling with artificial intelligence -Counseling Today.” [Online]. Available: https://ct.counseling.org/2018/01/counseling-artificial-intelligence/. [Accessed: 01-Nov-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rizon et al., “Face recognition using eigenfaces and neural networks,” Am. J. Appl. Sci., vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 1872–1875, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, A. Khosla, R. Gargeya, H. Irshad, and A. H. Beck, “Deep Learning for Identifying Metastatic Breast Cancer,” pp. 1–6, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. Fatih, “Police Use of Technology To Fight Against Crime,” Eur. Sci. J., vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 286–296, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N. Delbiaggio, “A comparison of facial recognition’s algorithms,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- “Caffe | Deep Learning Framework.” [Online]. Available: http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/. [Accessed: 03-Dec-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- “Caffe | Model Zoo.” [Online]. Available: http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/model_zoo.html. [Accessed: 03-Dec-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- “Quotes about Python | Python.org.” [Online]. Available: https://www.python.org/about/quotes/. [Accessed: 03-Dec-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- “OpenCV: Face Detection using Haar Cascades.” [Online]. Available: https://docs.opencv.org/3.4/d7/d8b/tutorial_py_f ace_detection.html. [Accessed: 03-Dec-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- G. Zeng, Y. He, Z. Yu, X. Yang, R. Yang, and L. Zhang, “Preparation of novel high copper ions removal membranes by embedding organosilane-functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotube,” J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., vol. 91, no. 8, pp. 2322–2330, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “PubFig83 + LFW Dataset - Brian C. Becker.” [Online]. Available: http://www.briancbecker.com/blog/research/pubfig83-lfw-dataset/. [Accessed: 07-Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- “A Practical Introduction to Deep Learning with Caffe and Python // Adil Moujahid // Data Analytics and more.” [Online]. Available: http://adilmoujahid.com/posts/2016/06/introduction-deep-learning-python-caffe/. [Accessed: 07- Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.