ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- Alur, P. Shrivastav, A. Jumde. “Haptic technology : - a comprehensive review of its applications and future prospects,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, vol. 5 (5), 2014, 6039–6043 [Google Scholar]
- M. Yoda, H. Imamura. “Improvement of a finger-mounted haptic device using surface contact,” Japan, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamaguchi, G. Kato, Y. Kuroda, K. Kiyokawa, H. Takemura. “A non-grounded and encountered-type haptic display using a drone,” Tokyo, Japan, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Parrot. “Parrot ar drone 2.0 elite edition. Internet https://www.parrot.com/global/drones/parrot-ardrone-20-elite-edition#parrot-ardrone-20-elite-edition [Dec.2, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Shved, M. Logillo, S. Studley. “Damped harmonic oscillation using air as drag force,” AAPT meeting, Philadelphia, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.