ITM Web Conf.
Volume 28, 2019Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZkwE’2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 July 2019|
- M. Stalnaya, S. Eremochkin, I. Ivanov, Universal and energy efficient transistor autonomous inverter on semiconductor switches, Proc. of ACED, 26-30 March, Ekaterinburg, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yujuan, W. L Yun, Q. Zhongyi, R. Z. Navid and C. Zhongyuan, SVM strategies for common-mode current reduction in transformerless current-source drives at low modulation index, IEEE Trans. Power Electron, 32, 2 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zeliang, T. Jian, G. Yuhua and L. Jisan, An efficient SVPWM algorithm with low computational overhead for three-phase inverters, IEEE Trans. Power Electron,. 22, 5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhan, W. Yu, T. Guojun, C. Hao L. and Z. Yunfeng, A novel SVPWM algorithm for five-level active neutral-point-clamped converter, IEEE Trans. Power Electron, 31, 5 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dong-Choon and L. G-Myoung, A novel over-modulation technique for space-vector PWM inverters, IEEE Trans. Power Electron, 13, 6 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Pietrowski, W. Ludowicz and R. M. Wojciechowski, The wide range of output frequency regulation method for the inverter using the combination of PWM and DDS, COMPEL, 38, 4 (2019) (will be published) [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Franklin, Theory of the D. C. Motor Controlled by Power Pulses Part I − Motor Operation, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-91, 1 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.