ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- S. Weinberg, The Quantum Theory of Fields. Vol. 1: Foundations (Cambridge University Press, 1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Maggiore, A Modern Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Oxford University Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- W.-K. Tung, Group Theory in Physics (World Scientific, 1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Scheck, Quantum Physics (Springer, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Thaller, The Dirac Equation (Springer, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jurdjevic, Optimal control, geometry and mechanics. Mathematical control theory (Springer, New-York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Krishnaprasad, Optimal control and Poisson reduction, Technical Report 93-87, Institute for System Research, University of Maryland (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Agrachev, Y. L. Sachkov, Control theory from the geometric viewpoint, Encyclopedia of Mathematical Science, 87. Control Theory and Optimization (Springer- Verlag, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Campoamor-Stursberg, A new matrix method for the Casimir operators of the Lie algebras wsp (N, R) and Isp (2N, R), J. Phys. 38(19):4187, DOI 10.1088/0305-4470/38/19/009 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Arnold, Conditions for nonlinear stability of stationary plane curvilinear flows of an ideal fluid, Doklady, 162, 5 (1965). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.