ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- P.K. Edara, J.G. Bared, R. Jagannathan, 3rd International Symposium on Highway Geometric Design, Chicago, IL. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Engelbrecht, K. Barnes, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1856, 231–238. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, Y. Liu, X. Yang, Transportation research part C: emerging technologies, 51, 196–209. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tian, H. Xu, G. De Camp, M. Kyte, Y. Wang, 94th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Day, S. M. Lavrenz, A.L. Stevens, R.E. Miller, D.M. Bullock, Transportation Research Record, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Claros, P. Edara, C. Sun, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 100, 133–142. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, H. Li, P.D. Prevedouros, Transportation and Development Innovative Best Practices, 179–184 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Roess, E. Prassas, W.R. McShane, Traffic engineering, 4th ed. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jovanović, K. Kukić, Military Technical Courier, 65, Issue 4, 866–881 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jovanović, D. Teodorović, Transportation Planning and Technology, 40(5), 556–576. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Akçelik, International Report AIR 367-1.Vermont South, Australia: Australian Road Research Board. (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.