ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- C. Bota, B. Căruntu, Analytical approximate solutions for a general class of non-linear delay differential equations, The Scientific World Journal, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Gurler and S. Yalcinbas, A new algorithm for the numerical solution of the first order nonlinear differential equations with the mixed nonlinear conditions by using Bernstein polynomials, New Trends in Mathematical Sciences, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Joy, Bernstein polynomials, On-Line Geometric Modeling Notes, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernstein-polynomial. [Google Scholar]
- A. Guner, S. Yalcinbas, Legendre collocation method for solving nonlinear differential equations, Mathematical and Computational Applications, 18 (3) (2013) 521–530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tastekin, S. Yalcinbas, Fermat collocation method for solving a class of the first order nonlinear differential equations, Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Applications, 2 (1) (2014) 4–9. [Google Scholar]
- D. Tastekin, S. Yalcinbas, M. Sezer, Taylor collocation method for solving a class of the first order nonlinear differential equations, Mathematical and Computational Applications, 18(3) (2013) 383–391. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.