ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Bosch Professional Automotive Information, Diesel Engine Management: Systems and Components (Springer Vieweg,Wiesbaden,2014) [Google Scholar]
- Barbieri G., Fantuzzi C., Borsari R., A model-based design methodology for the development of mechatronic systems, (Mechatronics,2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ashok B., Ashok S.D., Kumar C.R., Trends and future perspectives of electronic throttle control system in a spark ignition engine, (Elsevier,Annual Reviews in Control,2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ashok B.; Kumar R. et al., An integrated pedal follower and torque based approach for electronic throttle control in a motorcycle engine,( Engineering Journal, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Corno M.; Tanelli M.; Savaresi S.M.; Fabbri L., Nardo L., Electronic throttle control for ride-by-wire in sport motorcycles,(IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Pavkovic et al., Adaptive control of automotive electronic throttle,( Elsevier,Control Engineering Practice, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Pan et al., Variable-structure control of electronic throttle valve,( IEEE, IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics,2008) [Google Scholar]
- Mcharek et al., Modeling and multi-objective optimization of an Electronic Throttle in open-loop, (11th France-Japan / 9th Europe-Asia Congress on Mechatronics,2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mcharek et al., Validation approach of a mechatronic system controller in upstream phase, (12th France-Japan and 10th Europe-Asia Congress on Mechatronics,2018) [Google Scholar]
- Borchani et al., Mechatronic System Design using Model-Based Systems Engineering and Set-Based Concurrent Engineering Principles, (12th France-Japan and 10th Europe-Asia Congress on Mechatronics,2018) [Google Scholar]
- Borutzky W., Bond Graph Methodology, (Springer-Verlag,London,2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Broenik J.F., Introduction to Physical Systems Modelling with Bond Graphs (Springer,Twente,1993) [Google Scholar]
- Kypuros, System dynamics and Control with Bond Graph Modeling, (CRC Press,Boca Raton,2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das S., Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs, (CRC Press,Boca Raton,2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paynter Henry M., Analysis and design of engineering systems (M.I.T.Press,Cambridge Massachusets,1961) [Google Scholar]
- Karnopp D.C., Margolis D.L., Rosenberg R.C., System Dynamics,Modeling,Simulation and Control of Mechatronic Systems, (John Wiley and Sons,New Jersey,2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Damic, Montgomery,Mechatronics by Bond Graphs, (Springer,Berlin,2015) [Google Scholar]
- Witelski T, Bowen M., Methods of Mathematical Modelling, (Springer,Switzerland,2015) [Google Scholar]
- Thoma J.U., Simulation by Bondgraphs: Introduction to a Graphical Method, (Springer,1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kleijn C., Groothuis M.A., Differ H.G., 20-sim 4.7 Reference Manual, (Controllab Products,Enschede,2018) [Google Scholar]
- Samantaray, Arun et Mukherjee A., Users Manual of SYMBOLS Shakti, (High-Tech Consultants,STEP,Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur,2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.