ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- European pre-QUALified steel JOINTS - EQUALJOINTS, RFSR-CT-2013-00021, project website: http://dist.dip.unina.it/2013/12/09/equaljoints/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Stratan, C. Maris, D. Dubina, C. Neagu, Experimental prequalification of bolted extended end plate beam to column connections with haunches, EUROSTEEL (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Analysis User's Manual, Dassault Systèmes Simulia Corp., Providence, RI, USA [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-1-5 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-5: General rules - Plated structural elements, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 898-1: Mechanical properties of fasteners made of carbon steel and alloy steel — Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs with specified property classes — coarse thread and fine pitch thread. International Standard, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pavlović, C. Heistermann, M. Veljković, D. Pak, M. Feldmann, C. Rebelo, L. da Silva, Connections in towers for wind converters, part I: Evaluation of down-scaled experiments, J.C.S.R, 115, 445–457, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, L. Shen, S. Nie, B. Yanga, W. Sha, FE simulation and experimental tests of high-strength structural bolts under tension, J.C.S.R, 126, 174–186, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. D'Aniello, D. Cassiano, R. Landolfo, Simplified criteria for finite element modelling of European preloadable bolts, S.C.S, 24, 643–658, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. D'Aniello, R. Tartaglia, S. Costanzo, R. Landolfo, Seismic design of extended stiffened end-plate joints in the framework of Eurocodes, J.C.S.R, 128, 512–527, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-1-1: Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-1: General rules, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- EN 10034: Structural steel I and H sections, (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.