ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- M. Crenganiş, A. Bâsan, S. G. Racz, M. D. Iordache, Single point incremental forming using kuka kr6-2 industrial robot-a dynamic approach, Proceedings in Manufacturing Systems, 13, 133-140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Merletti, P. Parker, Electromyography: Physiology, Engineering and Noninvasive Applications, 82–89 (John Wiley & Sons, Inc: Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cipriani, C. Antfolk, M. Controzzi, G. Lundborg, B. Rosen, M.C. Carrozza, F. Sebelius, Online Myoelectric Control of a Dexterous Hand Prosthesis by Transradial Amputees, IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Reh. En, 19, 260–270 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myo techspecs, accessed on 25.05.2018, https://www.myo.com/techspecs [Google Scholar]
- Thalmic Myo Press kit, accessed on 25.05.2018, https://www.thalmic.com/press [Google Scholar]
- M. Sathiyanarayanan, S. Rajan, MYO Armband for physiotherapy healthcare: A case study using gesture recognition application, COMSNETS (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ganiev, H.-S. Shin, K.-H. Lee, Study on virtual control of a robotic arm via a myo armband for the selfmanipulation of a hand amputee, Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res, 11, 775–782 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Ang, V. D. Tourassis, Singularities of Euler and roll-pitch-yaw representations, IEEE Trans. on Aeros. and Electr. Sys, 23, 317–324 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GUI without the G: Going Beyond the Screen with the Myo™ Armband, accessed on 25.05.2018, https://developerblog.myo.com/gui-without-g-going-beyond-screen- myotm-armband [Google Scholar]
- Myo Connect, SDK and firmware downloads, accesed 24.01.2019, https://support.getmyo.com/hc/article_attachments/360014130291/myo-sdk-win- 0.9.0.zip [Google Scholar]
- Robot programming with Kuka|prc, accessed on 24.01.2019, http://mkmra2.blogspot.com/2016/01/robot-programming-with-kukaprc.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.