ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- A. Ashfak, A.A. Shaeed, K.K. Abdul Rasheed, J. Abdul Jaleel, Design, Fabrication and Evaluation of MR Damper, Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 53, pp. 358–363, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T.R.M.R. Rao, G.V. Rao, K.S. Rao, A. Purushottam, Analysis of Passive and Semi Active Controlled Suspension System for Ride Comfort in an Omnibus Passing Over a Speed Bump, IJRRAS 5 (1), (2010). [Google Scholar]
- E. Guglielmino, C.W. Stammers, T. Sireteanu, G. Ghita, M. Giucle, Semi-active Suspension Control, Springer, (London), (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A, Mohammadzadeh, S. Haidar, Analysis and Design of Vehicle Suspension System Using MATLAB and Simulink, American Society for Engineering Education, 2006–940, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Jazar, Vehicle Dynamics: Theory and Applications, Springer,(London), (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gao, Dynamic System Modeling Using Matlab and Simulink, MIE397B: Dynamic System Modeling, Analysis and Simulation, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chi, Y. He, G.F. Naterer, Design Optimization of Vehicle Suspension System with a Quarter-vehicle Model, no. 07-CSME-68, E.I.C. 8. Automotive Suspension, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- hworks.com/products/simulink/demos.html?file=/products/demos/shipping/simulink/sldemo_suspn.html# [Google Scholar]
- Example: Bus Suspension Modeling in Simulink. Available from: www.library.cmu.edu/ctms/ctms/simulink/examples/susp/suspsim.htm#Problem, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.