ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applications in Information Technologies|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- P. Hinssen,“ Open Data Power Smart Cities.” Across Technology, Nov–2012 [Online].Available: http://datascienceseries.com/assets/blog/Greenplum-Open_Data_Power_Smart_Cities-web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Rusu and S. Vert,“ City alerts: smart city notification platform based on public open data,” Sci.Bull.Politech.Univ.Timisoara Trans.Electron.Commun., vol.59,no.2,pp.21–26,2014. [Google Scholar]
- pamela-hogle,“ What Is a Chatbot?,” Learning Solutions Magazine, 01–Mar–2017.[Online].Available: https://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/2231/what-is-a-chatbot.[Accessed: 15-Aug-2018] [Google Scholar]
- S. Banerjee, D. Mukherjee,and P. Misra,“ ‘What affects me?’: a smart public alert system based on stream reasoning,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, 2013,p.22. [Google Scholar]
- L. Sanchez et al.,“ SmartSantander: IoT experimentation over a smart city testbed,” Computer Networks, vol.61, no.0, pp.217–238, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Montanari, S. Mehrotra,and N. Venkatasubramanian,“ Architecture for an automatic customized warning system,” in Intelligence and Security Informatics, 2007 IEEE,2007,pp.32–39. [Google Scholar]
- N. Seddigh, B. Nandy,and J. Lambadaris,“ An internet public alerting system: A canadian experience,” in 3rd International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management, 2006,pp.141–146. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lai and Y. Hwang,“ A surveillance framework based on Facebook and Internet of Things techniques,” in 2018 7th International Symposium on Next Generation Electronics (ISNE), 2018,pp.1–2. [Google Scholar]
- C. Segura, A. Palau, J. Luque, M. Costa-jussa,and R. Banchs,“ Chatbol, a chatbot for the Spanish ‘La Liga,’” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lehvä, N. Mäkitalo,and T. Mikkonen,“ Case Study: Building a Serverless Messenger Chatbot,” in International Conference on Web Engineering, 2017,pp.7586. [Google Scholar]
- C. Holotescu,“ MOOCBuddy: a Chatbot for personalized learning with MOOCs.,” in RoCHI, 2016,pp.91–94. [Google Scholar]
- “Messenger Platform 2.3 Release | New Tools To Make Customer Interactions Easier,” Messenger Platform 2017.[Online].Available:https://messenger.fb.com/newsroom/messenger-platform-2-3/.[Accessed: 15-Aug-2018] [Google Scholar]
- “Messenger Developers API | Official website | Build a bot,” Messenger Platform 2017.[Online].Available:https://messenger.fb.com/developers/.[Accessed: 11-Aug-2018] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.