ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Applications in Information Technologies|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Aleš Žnidarič, Heavy-Duty Vehicle Weight Restrictions in the EU Enforcementand Compliance Technologies, Scientific. Advisory Board report (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ellis, Patricia. Effect of traffic vibration on historic buildings. Science of The Total Environment - SCI TOTAL ENVIR., conference paper (1987). [Google Scholar]
- HEAVY VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS, https://www.brampton.ca/EN/City-Hall/Bylaws/Traffic%20ByLaws/Traffic%20Maps/Map-Heavy-Trucks.pdf, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- LoRa™Modulation Basics, AN1200.22(2015), https://www.semtech.com/uploads/documents/an1200.22.pdf, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Wireless communication method, Olivier Bernard Andre Seller, US patent, https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160094269A1/en, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- About the availability of different Lora chips manufacturers, https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/t/about-the-availability-of-different-lora-chips-manufacturers/931, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- LoRa Modulation Basics | CSS Modulation | Advantages, Properties http://www.rfwireless-world.com/Terminology/LoRa-modulation-vs-CSS-modulation.html, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A technical overview of LoRa® and LoRaWAN™, https://www.tuv.com/media/corporate/products_1/electronic_components_and_lasers/TUeV_Rheinland_Overview_LoRa_and_LoRaWANtmp.pdf, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Park, Seung-Kyu & Hwang, Kwang-il & Kim, Hyo-Seong & Shim, Byoung. Challenges and Experiment with LoRaWAN, conference paper (2017). [Google Scholar]
- LoRaWAN Classes | Class A,Class B,Class C | RF Wireless World, http://www.rfwireless-world.com/Tutorials/LoRaWAN-classes.html, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- What is LoRa®?, https://www.semtech.com/technology/lora/what-is-lora, accessed 06 Aug. 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.