ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Applications in Information Technologies|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- T. Jung and M.C. tom Dieck, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality: Empowering Human, Place and Business. Springer, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wagstaff, “The democratisation of virtual reality (VR),” IT Pro Portal. [Online]. Available: https://www.itproportal.com/2016/07/03/the-democratisation-of-virtual-reality-vr/ . [Accessed: 17-Jun-2018] [Google Scholar]
- Tate, “Public art – Art Term,” Tate. [Online]. Available: https://www.tate.org.uk/art/art-terms/p/public-art. [Accessed: 09-Jul-2018] [Google Scholar]
- L. Valmestad, “Q(a)R(t) Code Public Art Project: A Convergence of Media and Mobile Technology,” Art Documentation: Journal of the Art Libraries Society of North America, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 70–73, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Houghton, “Augmenting public urban spaces: The impact of the digital future on the design of public urban spaces,” Queensland Planner, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 19–23, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. Uszerowicz, “Experience Miami Through an Augmented Reality App Experience,” Creators, 23-Jun-2016. [Online]. Available: https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/vvykkd/lapse-explore-miami-in-augmented-reality. [Accessed: 05-Jul-2018] [Google Scholar]
- “First Look: Artists' VR.” [Online]. Available: http://www.newmuseum.org/calendar/view/1135/first-look-artists-vr. [Accessed: 11-Jul-2018] [Google Scholar]
- “Sketchfab - Your 3D content on web, mobile, AR, and VR.,” Sketchfab. [Online]. Available: https://sketchfab.com. [Accessed: 14-Jul-2018] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hincapie, C. Diaz, M. Zapata, and C. Mesias, “Methodological Framework for the Design and Development of Applications for Reactivation of Cultural Heritage: Case Study Cisneros Marketplace at Medellin, Colombia,” J. Comput. Cult. Herit., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 8:1–8:24, Jan. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Jayawardena and I. Perera, “A framework for Mixed Reality application development: A case study on Yapahuwa archaeological site,” in 2016 Sixteenth International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer), 2016, pp. 186–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ten Wolde, “Apple buys German augmented-reality software maker Metaio,” Reuters, 29-May-2015 [Online]. Available: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/29/us-apple-metaio-idUSKBN0OE1RO20150529. [Accessed: 30-May-2015] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.