ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applications in Information Technologies|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- G. Lo Re, D. Peri, S.D. Vassallo, “ Urban Air Quality Monitoring Using Vehicular Sensor Networks,” in Advances onto the Internet of Things. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, 2014, pp. 311–323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lungu, N. Stefu, “ Study on particulate matter dispersion by correlating direct measurements with numerical simulations: Case study—Timisoara urban area,” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1441–1452, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-C. Hu, Y.-C. Wang, C.-Y. Huanga, Y.-C. Tseng, “ Measuring air quality in city areas by vehicular wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 84, no. 11, pp. 2005–2012, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Devarakonda, P. Sevusu, H. Liu, R. Liu, L. Iftode, B. Nath, “ Real-time air quality monitoring through mobile sensing in metropolitan areas,” in 2nd ACM SIGKDD International Workshop on Urban Computing (UrbComp ‘13), New York NY, USA, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, P. Ning, “ Establishing pairwise keys in distributed sensor networks,” Proceedings of the 10th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, pp. 52–61, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A. Liu, P. Ning, “ TinyECC: A Configurable Library for Elliptic Curve Cryptography in Wireless Sensor Networks,” in International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- W. Diffie, P.C. Van Oorschot, M.J. Wiener, “ Authentication and authenticated key exchanges,” Designs, Codes and Cryptography, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 107–125, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Miller, “ Use of Elliptic Curves in Cryptography,” in Advances in Cryptology — CRYPTO ‘85 Proceedings. CRYPTO, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bellare, C. Namprempre, “ Authenticated Encryption: Relations among Notions and Analysis of the Generic Composition Paradigm,” in International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Berlin, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- “CO2Earth,” 19 05 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.co2.earth. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.