ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Applications in Information Technologies|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- H. Kaufmann, D. Schmalstieg, and M. Wagner, “ Construct3D: a virtual reality application for mathematics and geometry education,” Education and information technologies, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 263–276, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lynch, “ 20 Top Virtual Reality Apps that are Changing Education-The Tech Edvocate,” 11–Mar–2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.thetechedvocate.org/20-top-virtual-reality-apps-that-are-changing-education/ [Accessed: 20-May-2018] [Google Scholar]
- EON Experience Portal, “ EON 3D Lessons. ” [Online]. Available:http://www.eonexperience.com/3d-lessons/overview.aspx. [Accessed: 15-May-2018] [Google Scholar]
- Delightex GmbH, “ CoSpaces Edu-Gallery,” CoSpaces Edu: Create virtually anything. [Online]. Available:https://edu.cospaces.io/Universe [Accessed: 22-May- 2018] [Google Scholar]
- C. Youngblut, “ Educational Uses of Virtual Reality Technology., ” INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE ANALYSES ALEXANDRIA VA, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Merchant, E.T. Goetz, L. Cifuentes, W. Keeney-Kennicutt, and T.J. Davis, “ Effectiveness of virtual reality-based instruction on students' learning outcomes in K- 12 and higher education: A meta-analysis,” Computers & Education, vol. 70, pp. 2940, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-M. Huang, U. Rauch, and S.-S. Liaw, “ Investigating learners' attitudes toward virtual reality learning environments: Based on a constructivist approach,” Computers & Education, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1171–1182, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “The Growth of Virtual Reality in eLearning,” Origin Learning Blog | eLearning Solutions | LMS | Mobile Learning | Technology. 14–Mar–2018 [Online]. Available: http://blog.originlearning.com/why-virtual-reality-has-a-bright-future-in-the-elearning-world/. [Accessed: 11-May-2018] [Google Scholar]
- “Teachers Ready for Virtual Reality in Education,” Samsung Business Insights. 27–Jun–2016 [Online]. Available: https://insights.samsung.com/2016/06/27/teachers-ready-for-virtual-reality-in-education/. [Accessed: 01-May-2018] [Google Scholar]
- D. Andone and M. Frydenberg, “ Becoming Creative Creators: Simulating a Global Workplace using Computational Thinking Practices,” in EdMedia: World Conference on Educational Media and Technology, 2014, pp. 564–571. [Google Scholar]
- D. Andone and M. Frydenberg, “ Experiences in Online Collaborative Learning with Augmented Reality,” presented at the The International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education, Timisoara, Romania, 2017, vol. 2, p. 239. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.