ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Applications in Information Technologies|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- T. Dikshit, et al.: Energy Harvesting via Piezoelectricity. BVICAM's International Journal of Information Technology, 2 (2) (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, M. Law, P. Mak, W. Ki, R. P. Martins (2017). Fully Integrated Inductor-Less Flipping-Capacitor Rectifier for Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, 52(12), 3168–3180. doi: 10.1109/jssc.2017.2750329 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wen, Q. Xu (2017). Design of a two-stage force amplification frame for piezoelectric energy harvesting. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems (CIS) and IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics (RAM). doi: 10.1109/iccis.2017.8274825 [Google Scholar]
- N. Sharpes, et al.: Floor Tile Energy Harvester for Self-Powered Wireless Occupancy Sensing. Energy Harvesting and Systems, 3 (1) (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, et al.: Energy harvesting from low frequency applications using piezoelectric materials. Applied Physics Reviews, 1 (4) (2014), p. 041301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishna, S. Vignesh, Design of energy capturing medium using piezoelectric effect. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science, 1 (4) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kolev, M. Aleksandrova, G. Dobrikov, H. Pathan, M. Fartunkov, K. Denishev (2017). Piezoelectric energy harvesting device with nanobranched ZnO on Polymer/Metal/Polymer coated flexible substrate. 2017 15th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA). doi:10.1109/elma.2017.7955456 [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Hwang et al.: Designing and manufacturing a piezoelectric tile for harvesting energy from footsteps. Current Applied Physics, 15 (6) (2015), p. 669–674. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Asthana, G. Khanna (2017). Design and analysis of slotted cantilever structure for piezoelectric energy harvesting. 2017 4th International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC). doi: 10.1109/ispcc.2017.8269709 [Google Scholar]
- J. Rocha et al.: Energy Harvesting From Piezoelectric Materials Fully Integrated in Footwear. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 57 (3) (2010), p. 813–819. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roundy, E.S. Leland, J. Baker, E. Carleton, E. Reilly, E. Lai, B. Otis, J.M. Rabaey, and P. K. Wright, “ Improving power output for vibration- based energy scavengers”, Pervasive Comput., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 28–36, Jan.-Mar. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cheng, H. Chen, M. Lallart, W. Wu (2018). A 0.25μm HV-CMOS Synchronous Inversion and Charge Extraction (SICE) Interface Circuit for Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting. 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS). doi:10.1109/iscas.2018.8351700 [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Mostafa, S.M.A. Motakabber, M.I. Ibrahimy, T. Rahman, Parameter Optimization for Piezoelectric Micro-energy Harvesting System. In 2014 International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (23-25 Sept. 2014); Publisher: IEEE Xplore (5 February 2015), DOI: 10.1109/ICCCE.2014.23 [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Chowdhury, M.S. Kabir: Electrification of streets of Dhaka city using solar and piezoelectric energy. 2014 International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ziniu, C. Zhongsheng, Z. Fan, Y. Xiong (2017). Effects of geometric and material parameters on band-gaps of piezoelectric vibration energy harvesting plate with local resonators. 2017 Prognostics and System Health Management Conference (PHM-Harbin). doi:10.1109/phm.2017.8079153 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.