ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Vacuum and Microvacuum Microwave Devices (2)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- M. Thumm State-of-the-art of high power gyro-devices and free electron masers, update 2017, KIT Scientific Report 7750, 183 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Zapevalov, Radiophys. Quantum Electron. 49, pp. 779-785 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Morozkin, M.Y. Glyavin, G.G. Denisov and A.G. Luchinin, Int. J. Infrared Millimeter Waves 29, pp. 1004-1010 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Manuilov, M.V. Morozkin, O.I. Luksha and M.Y. Glyavin, Gyrotron collector systems: types and capabilities, Infrared Physics and Technology 91, pp. 46-54 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Gr. Pagonakis, J.-P. Hogge, S. Alberti, K.A. Avramidis and J.L. Vomvoridis, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 36, pp. 469-480 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wu, I.G. Pagonakis, K.A. Avramidis, et al., Phys. of Plasmas 25, 033108 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wu, I.G. Pagonakis, D. Albert, et al., Phys. of Plasmas 26, 013108 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Louksha and P.A. Trofimov, A method of electron separation for multistep recuperation systems in gyrotrons, Technical Phys. Lett. 41, pp. 884-886 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Louksha and P.A. Trofimov, A multistage depressed collector system for gyrotrons, Proceedings of the 18th International Vacuum Electronic Conference, pp. 1-2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Louksha, G.G. Sominski, A.V. Arkhipov, et al., Gyrotron research at SPbPU: diagnostics and quality improvement of electron beam, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 44, pp. 1310-1319 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakamoto, M. Tsuneoka, A. Kasugai, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 73, pp. 3532-3535 (1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Louksha, D.B. Samsonov, G.G. Sominski and S.V. Semin, Dynamic processes in helical electron beams in gyrotrons, Technical Phys. 58, pp. 751-759 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kas’yanenko, O.I. Louksha, B. Piosczcyk, et al., Low-frequency parasitic space-charge oscillations in the helical electron beam of a gyrotron, Radiophys. Quantum Electron. 47, pp. 414-420 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Trofimov and O.I. Louksha, Simulation of high-efficiency gyrotron with the system of multistage energy recovery, Proceedings of CriMiCo’2019 (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Louksha, D.B. Samsonov, G.G. Sominski and A.A. Tsapov, Improvement of electron beam quality and the gyrotron efficiency by controlling the electric field distribution near a magnetron injection gun, Technical phys. 57, pp. 835-839 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.