ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vacuum and Microvacuum Microwave Devices (2)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- O.I. Kurlychkin, Slow-wave structures for high-power wideband TWTs, Ser. Microwave Electronics. - М.: CRI «Electronics», iss. 14 (834) (1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nakrap, A.N. Savin, Optimization of electrodynamic characteristics of a “comb –square “slow-wave system, Materials of 22 International Crimean Conference «Microwave Engineering and Telecommunication Technologies (CriMiCo’2012)». Sevastopol, Ukraine, 10-14 September 2012. Sevastopol: Weber. pp. 187–188 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nakrap, A.N. Savin, and K.P. Vakhlayeva, Optimization of the screen shape electrodynamic characteristics such as rings on oncoming metal supports type to increase a coupling resistance, Materials of 20 International Crimean Conference «Microwave Engineering and Telecommunication Technologies (CriMiCo-2010) ». Sevastopol, Ukraine, 13-17 September 2010. Sevastopol: Weber. pp. 255–256 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nakrap, A.N. Savin, and Yu.P. Sharayevsky, Modeling of broadband slow-wave systems of the coupled cavity chain type using the planned experiment, Radioengineering and electronics, v. 51(3), pp. 333-340 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Grigoryev, V.B. Yankevich, Microwave resonators and resonant slow-wave systems: Numerical methods of calculation and design (M: Radio and communications 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.