ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Microwave Communication, Broadcasting and Navigation Systems (3)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.E. Ivanov, M.B. Fridzon and S.P. Essyak, Radio sounding of the atmosphere. Technical and metrological aspects of the development and use of radiosonde measuring instruments (Ekaterinburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- World Meteorological Organization, Guide to Meteorological Instruments and Methods of Observation WMO-No8 (CH-1211 Geneva 2, Switzerland, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, A.V. Gusev, K.A. Ignatkov, S.I. Kudinov, I.V. Malygin, V.Ya. Noskov, O.V. Plohih, V.V. Rysev and O.A. Chernyh, Current Status and Development Prospects of Atmosphere Radio Sensing Systems in Russia, Successes of modern electronic engineering, v. 9, pp. 3–49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Dirksen, M. Sommer, F. J. Immler, D. F. Hurst, R. Kivi, H Vömel, Reference quality upper-air measurements: GRUAN data processing for the Vaisala RS92 radiosonde, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques Discussions, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. 4463-4490 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Oakley, Holger Vömel, Li Wei, WMO Intercomparison of High Quality Radiosonde Systems. WMO/TD- No. 1580, IOM Report- No. 107 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Vorovich Lectures on the dynamics of Newton. A modern look at Newtonian mechanics and its development, Part 2 (M.: Phismatlit, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Plokhikh, Efficiency increase of the wind velocity estimation in the upper-air sounding systems, 25th Int. Crimean Conf. “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology”, pp. 1194–1195 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khokhlova, A.S. Lavrov, Climatic characteristics of tropospheric streams of the northern hemisphere according to radiosonde observations. Fundamental and applied climatology (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Skorina, V.S. Makarevsky, Wind shear: problems, current status, detection, SUAI Scientific Session, pp. 245-249 (St. Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Borisenko, N.V. Shirshov, G.G. Schukin, Aeroclimatological patterns of wind distribution in the atmosphere layer up to 30.0 km in the vicinity of the Baikonur Cosmodrome, Scientific notes of the Russian State Hydrometeorological University, vol. 18, pp. 53-60 (St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.