ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Microwave Communication, Broadcasting and Navigation Systems (3)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Y.P. Grishin, Y.M. Kazarinov, Radio systems (Moscow, High School, 1990) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Carter, Proceedings of IEEE, 75(2), 236-255 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stein, IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ASSP-29(3), 588-589 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ershov, O.A. Morozov, Journal of communications technology and electronics, 62(2), 141-148 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ershov, O.A. Morozov, V.R. Fidelman, Lecture notes in electrical engineering, 348, 851-859 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ershov, O.A. Morozov, V.R. Fidelman, Radiophysics and quantum electronics, 58(2), 146-154 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Marple, Digital spectral analysis: with applications (Prentice-Hall, Inc. Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Loginov, O.A. Morozov, S.L. Khmelev, Radiophysics and quantum electronics, 52, 455-460 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.