ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Saito Y. et al. Non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA) for cellular future radio access//2013 IEEE 77th vehicular technology conference (VTC Spring). – IEEE,. pp. 1-5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kryukov Ya.V, Demidov A.Ya, Pokamestov D.A, Multiple access method with separation of channels by power on orthogonal carriers. T-Comm-Telecommunications and Transport. V. 12. №. 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Channel Models A Tutorial [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~jain/cse574-08/ftp/channel_model_tutorial.pdf, free (access date 03.17.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Usman M. R. et al. On the performance of perfect and imperfect, SIC in downlink non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA)//2016 international conference on smart green technology in electrical and information systems (ICSGTEIS). – IEEE, p. 102-106 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bendat J, Piersol A, Applied analysis of random data: Wiley, 2010. 640 p. 4th ed. [Google Scholar]
- The study of equalization methods for communication systems using OFDM signals/R.R. Abenov, A.S. Vershinin, E.P. Voroshilin, E.V. Rogozhnikov. Bulletin of SibGUTI, p. 50–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.