ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- S. Klevtsov, Identification of the State of Technical Objects Based on Analyzing a Limited Set of Parameters, 2016 International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications, SIBCON, 2016, Proceedings, Pp. 749-752 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lihua Sun, Yingjun Guo, Haichao Ran, A New Method of Early Real-Time Fault Diagnosis for Technical Process, Electrical and Control Engineering (ICECE), 2010 International Conference, Wuhan, China, Pp. 4912 – 4915 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Klevtsov, Y. Udod, Model of the Spatial Conversion Characteristics for Graduation of the Microprocessor-Based Sensor‘s with Indemnification of Influence Destabilizing Factors, 2015 International Siberian Conference on Control and Comunications (SIBCON), Proceedings, Russia, Omsk (2015). http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=7,147,097. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bluemm, R. Weiss, R. Weigel, D. Brenk, Correcting nonlinearity and temperature influence of sensors through B-spline modeling, 2010 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Proceedings, Bari, Italy, Pp. 3356 – 3361 (2010) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5637991. [Google Scholar]
- S. Klevtsov, Using the Method of Normalized Amplitude for Assessing the Quality of the Calibration Tests of the Pressure Sensor, 2019 Ural Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology (USBEREIT), Yekaterinburg, Russia, Pp. 197-199 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Matuszewski, Application of clustering methods for recognition of technical objects, Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science (TCSET), 2010 International Conference, Pp. 39-40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Hurst, Long-term storage of reservoirs: an experimental study, Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 116, Pp. 770-799 1(951) [Google Scholar]
- F. Roel Ceballos, Fe F. Largo, On the Estimation of the Hurst Exponent Using Adjusted Rescaled Range Analysis, Detrended Fluctuation Analysis and Variance Time Plot: A Case of Exponential Distribution, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol. 3, Issue 8, Pp. 424-434 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jerzy Wawszczak, Methods for estimating the Hurst exponent. The analysis of its value for fracture surface research, Materials Science-Poland, Vol. 23, No. 2, Pp.585-591 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Cousins, V. M. Loginov, The use of the normalized scope method in the analysis of speech pathologies of neurological genesis, COMPUTER RESEARCH AND MODELING, Vol. 6, No.5, Pp. 775-791 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Cervantes-De la Torre, J.I. Gonz´alez-Trejo, C.A. Real-Ramirez, L.F. Hoyos-Reyes, Fractal dimension algorithms and their application to time series associated with natural phenomena, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, No. 475, Pp.1-10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.