ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- The procedure for the implementation of radio communications in the airspace of the Russian Federation: Federal Aviation Rules 362, 66 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Krasheninnikov, E. Yu. Lebedeva, V. K. Kapyrin, Variation of the boundaries of speech commands to improve recognition of speech commands by their cross-correlation portraits, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 15, 4(4) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Vasiliev, V. E. Dementiev, N. A. Andriyanov, Comparative analysis of point forecasting of doubly stochastic and autoregressive models, DSPA: Issues of the use of digital signal processing 6, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Andriyanov, A. I. Buldakovsky, K. V. Risukhin Investigation of the probabilistic characteristics of typical civil aviation radio communications, DSPA: Issues of using digital signal processing. 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damianou and N. Lawrence, Deep Gaussian processes, Artificial Intelligence and Statistics 29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhenwen, A. Damianou, J. González and N. Lawrence, Variational auto-encoded deep Gaussian processes, CoRR (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Viroli, G. J. McLachlan Deep Gaussian Mixture Models, arXiv:1711.06929v1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Andriyanov, Yu. N. Gavrilina, Image Models and Segmentation Algorithms Based on Discrete Doubly Stochastic Autoregressions with Multiple Roots of Characteristic Equations, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2076 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Andriyanov, M. N. Sluzhivyi, Solution for the problem of the parameters identification for autoregressions with multiple roots of characteristic equations, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2391 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Andriyanov, V. E. Dement‘ev Application of mixed models of random fields for the segmentation of satellite images, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2210 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Vasiliev, N. A. Andriyanov, Synthesis and analysis of doubly stochastic models of images, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2005 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vasiliev, V. Dementiev and N. Andriyanov, Representation and processing of multispectral satellite images and sequences, Procedia Computer Science 126 (2018), doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.07.208 eid: 2-s2.0-85056672834 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Vasiliev Methods of signal processing: a training manual, Ulyanovsk (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.