ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Microwave Communication, Broadcasting and Navigation Systems (3)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- S.V. Kozelkov, Development of scientific and technical proposals to improve the noise immunity of antenna-receiving devices of rocket and space complexes: Dis. cand. tech. sciences: 20. 02.14. Kharkov (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kozelkov, V.G. Stadchenko, N.V. Nyukin, and S.V. Shurygin, “On the issue of creating a spacecraft identification complex”, in: Information Systems. Iss. 3 (11).Kharkiv: NASU, PANI, KHVU, pp.103–106 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Bakitko, M. B. Vasiliev, A. S. Vinitsky et al. Radio systems of interplanetary spacecraft. Ed. by A. S. Vinitsky. Moscow, Radio i svyaz (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Gusev and E.P. Molotov, Terrestrial space tracking network for deep-space spacecraft and high-altitude weather satellite satellites. Space Bulletin, 2, No. 1 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kozelkov, “Application of a planetary radar for spacecraft navigation problems”, Systems of information processing. Is. 1 (5). Kharkiv, NASU, PAN, KHVU, pp.139–142 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Livshits, V.M. Rozhkov, and B.A. Ryabov, “Using a satellite for communication in the range of millimeter waves”, Foreign Radio electronics. No. 5, pp. 41–49 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ivanov and S.V. Kozelkov, Analysis of the conditions of use of antenna devices of microwave and high frequency range on satellite transponders. Moscow , In CIVTI MO USSR, is. 10, No 4238, B1384. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kozelkov, “Guidance and auto-tracking systems for antenna devices of microwave and EHF radio links”, Scientific and practical aspects of managing space and earth groups, features of their application. USSR Ministry of Defense (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of antenna technology. Ed. J. Feld and E. G. Zelkin. Moscow, IPPRZhR, 1 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pogorelov, “Analysis of Systems for Processing Complex Spatial - Time Signals”, Signal Processing in Radio Systems. Kharkov, KhAI, pp. 164–173 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.