ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Microwave Communication, Broadcasting and Navigation Systems (3)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- J.D.H. Alexander, Clock recovery from random binary signals, Electronics Letters, v. 11, pp. 541-542 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Hsieh, G.E. Sobelman, Architectures for multi-gigabit wire-linked clock and data recovery, IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine, v. 8, pp. 45-57 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Park, J. Kim, Pseudo-linear analysis of bang-bang controlled timing circuits, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, v. 60, pp. 1381-1394 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Ihm, Stability analysis of bang-bang phase-locked loops for clock and data recovery systems, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, v. 60, pp. 1-5 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. He, T. Kwasniewski, Bang-Bang CDR’s acquisition, locking, and jitter tolerance, CCECE, pp. 1-4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Domozhakov, A.V. Dubinskiy, N.Y. Rannev, Bit error rate calculation in high performance communication channels, Problems of Advanced Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Development, v. 2, pp. 164-169 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.