ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.V. Bulkin, Noise pollution of industrial cities (the example Murom), Ecological Systems and Devices, v. 1, pp 18-21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Shchelokova (Khromulina). The relevance of the study of noise pollution in cities/Monthly International Scientific Journal "Simbol of Science" (Ufa), No. 11-1. - P. 72-74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 61672-1:2002, Electroacoustics - Sound level meters, Part 1: Specifications (MOD), 31 P. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kirillov, V.V. Bulkin, The Mobile System of Urban Area Noise Pollution Monitoring, Problems of Infocom-munications Science and Technology (PIC S&T`2015), Second International Scientific-Practical Conference. -Kharkov, Ukraine: Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, pp. 200–203 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Suranov, LabVIEW 8.20: Feature Reference (DMK Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jeffry Travis, Jim Kring, LabVIEW for Everyone: Graphical Programming MadeEasy and Fun (Crawfordsville: Prentice Hall, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Magda, LabVIEW: A practical course for engineers and developers (DMK Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Badin, A.O. Zavyalov. Laboratory silenced chamber, International scientific journal "Simbol of Science", v. 6, pp.41-43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaytsev, V.I. Puzyrev, T.S. Sheronova, V.V. Bulkin, Modernization of laboratory acoustic chamber, Methods and devices of information transmission and processing, v. 20, pp. 14-20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.