ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- W.K. Pratt, Digital image processing (4th edn. Wiley-Interscience publication, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Dudgeon, Multidimensional digital signal processing (Prentice Hall, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Marpl, Digital Spectral Analysis with applications (New Jersey, Prentice-hall, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Yaroslavsky, Compression, restoration, resampling, “compressive sensing”, J. Optics 17(7), 073001 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Favorskaya, L.C. Jain, Development of mathematical theory in computer vision, (Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Gonzalez, R.E. Woods, Digital image processing (4th edn. Published by Pearson, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rabiner, L., B. Gold, Theory and application of digital signal processing (New Jersey, Prentice-hall, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- W. John, Multidimensional signal, image, and video processing and coding(Academic Press is imprint of Elsevier, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ponomarev, O.V. Ponomareva, A.V. Ponomarev, Method for effective measurement of a sliding parametric fourier spectrum Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Process. 50(2), pp. 1–7 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ponomareva, A. Ponomarev, V. Ponomarev, Evolution of forward and inverse discrete fourier transform, IEEE East-West Design & Test Symp., pp. 313–318 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ponomareva, A. Ponomarev, N. Ponomareva, Window - presume parametric discrete Fourier transform, IEEE East-West Design & Test Symp., pp. 364–368 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Ponomareva, N. Ponomareva, Increased accuracy and extended functionality of digital filters based on frequency sampling, Devices and methodsof measuremants, v. 2(7), p.p. 114-119, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Favorskaya, M.N., Jain, L.C., Savchina, E.I.: Perceptually tuned watermarking using non-subsampled shearlet transform, Computer Vision in Control Systems-3: Aerial and Satellite Image Processing, ISRL, v. 135, pp. 41–69. (Springer International Publishing AG, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Petrovsky, N.A., Rybenkov, E.V., Petrovsky, A.A.: Two-dimensional non-separable quaternionic paraunitary filter banks, IEEE Int. conf. on Signal Processing: Algorighms, Architectures, Arrangements, and Applications, Poznan, Poland, pp. 120–125 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.