ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Yu.G. Sosulin, V.V. Kostrov, Yu.N. Parshin, Estimation-correlation signal processing and interferences compensation (Radio Engineering, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Sosulin, Yu.N. Parshin, Non-linear estimation of stochastic signals with algorithm parameters adaptation, Radio engineering and electronic, v. 5(31), pp. 904-910 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Crownover, Introduction to Fractals and Chaos (Jones and Bartlett. 1995) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Bochkov, Yu.E. Kuzovlev, New in 1/f noise investigation, Uspekhi physicheskih nauk, v. 1 (141),pp. 151-176 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kaukalys, J. Ruseckas, Stochastic nonlinear differential equation generating 1/f noise, Physical Review E 70, 020101(R) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kaukalys, M. Alaburda, J. Ruseckas, Modeling non-Gaussian 1/f noise by the stochastic differential equations, Noise and fluctuations: 19th International Conference on Noise and Fluctuations - ICNF 2007, AIP Conf. Proc. 922. pp. 439-442 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Mamontov, M. Willander, Long Asymptotic Correlation Time for Non-Linear Autonomous Ito’s Stochastic Differential Equation, Nonlinear Dynamics 12, pp. 399-411 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Parshin, Yu.N. Parshin, Optimal processing of narrowband signal in the presence of Gaussian and non-Gaussian flicker noise, Radioengineering, v. 5(83), pp. 161-167 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sage, J. Melsa, Estimation Theory with Application to Communication and Control, IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics 1 (4)(1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.