ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- E.G. Zhilyakov. Variational methods of analysis and construction of functions from empirical data on the basis of frequency representations: Monograph (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Т.N. Balabanova, I.I. Chizhov, V.A. Goloshapova, T.S. Stecuk. Gradient image processingbased on the variational method of derivative estimation. Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin: Economics Information technologies. v. 7(126), 22/1, pp. 166 – 173 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Zhilyakov, I.U. Mislivets, T.N. Sozonova. The variation method of assessment of the derivative and interpolation of signals according to the empirical data. Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Series: Systems analysis and information technologies. 2, pp. 70 – 73 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Sozonova, N.S. Titova, N.V. Shcherbinina. Variational algorithms of the interpolation and the estimation of the first derived for image processing. Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin: Economics Information technologies. 10 (50). pp. 5 – 12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Balabanova, S.N. Devitsyna, E.I. Prohorenko, Y.A. Druzhnikov. Search for special points when creating a panoramic image. VII International Scientific and Technical Conference «Information Technologies in Science, Education and Production»: Conference proceedings. pp. 36 – 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.