ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- E.G. Zelkin, V.G. Sokolov Methods of synthesis of antennas: phased antenna arrays and antennas with continuous aperture 296 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Zelkin, V.F. Kravchenko, V.I. Gusevskiy Constructive approximation methods in antenna theory 512 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Voitovich, B.Z. Kacenelenbaum, N.N. Korshunova and other Electrodynamics of antennas with half-transparent surfaces: Methods of constructive synthesis 176 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bezuglov, S.E. Mishchenko, V.V. Shatskiy Proceedings of the 3rd all-Russian Microwave conference 100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bezuglov, S.E. Mishchenko, V.V. Shatskiy Antennas, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Mishchenko, V.V. Shatskiy, D.Yu. Eliseev and other Proceedings of RLINC, 369 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nazarov, A.I. Loskutov Neural network prediction and optimization algorithms, 384 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Bahrah, S.D. Kremenetskiy Synthesis of radiating systems. Theory and methods of calculation, 232 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Karpenko Modern search engine optimization algorithms. Nature-inspired algorithms, 446 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Markov, D.M. Sazonov Antennas, 528 (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.