ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Nacharov D., Mickhayluck Y., Iskiv V. Objects Discernibility Improvement as Part of Unmanned Vessel Control System//Proc. of 2018 IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS. P.475-479 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sharonov V.V. Nabludenie I vidimost [Surveillance and visibility]. Moscow, USSR Academy of Sciences Publ. 80 p. (In Russian) (1943) [Google Scholar]
- Vaisala Transmissometer LT31//VAISALA. URL: http://www.vaisala.com/en/products/visibilitysensors/Pages/LT31.aspx/(date of request 15.06.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Nacharov D. V., Mickhayluck Y.P. [The system of visibility range estimation using digital television image as an instrument of transport application efficiency upgrading]. Sbornik nauchnykh trydov AVMS im. Nakhimova – Collection of scientific works of AVMS im. Nakhimova, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 121-125. (In Russian) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev V.A. Vidimost v atmosphere I ee opredelenie [Visibility in atmosphere and its measurements]. Leningrad. Gidrometizdat Publ. 215 p. (In Russian) (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Nayar S.K. Vision in Bad Weather/S.K. Nayar, S.G. Narasimhan//Proc. of the 7th IEEE International Conf. on Computer Vision. Vol. 2. P.820-827 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.