ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Kozelkov S. V. Use of planetary radar for navigation of spacecraft Systems of data processing: ZB. sciences‘. prospect Vol.1(5). - Kharkiv: National Academy of Sciences, PANM, the KHWU, p. 139-142 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Research and development of the principles of construction, ways of hardware realization and increase of efficiency of functioning of special systems of navigation and information transmission by radio signals of a millimeter range of waves.: Report on research (final) p/I M-5068;. - "Rainbow”, № 398; inv. No. 2586.- MO USSR (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov M. A. On the dynamic range of multistage connection of radio electronic devices//Radio engineering, vol.55.- Kharkov.: High school, p. 24-29 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of antenna technology: Reference 5T. vol.1./L. D. Bakhrakh, L. S. Benison, E. G. Zelkin etc./Under the editorship of J. N. The Feld, E. G. Zelkina. -M.: IWRM (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to satellite communications and broadcasting./Ed. Cantor Ly - M.: Radio and communication (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Chucky F. Modern control theory: Nonlinear, optimal, and adaptive systems. - M.: World (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Levin B. R. Theoretical bases of statistical radio engineering.Vol.1.- 2nd edition edited. I DOP. - M.: Owls. radio (1974) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Pupkov, V. I. Kapalin, and A. S. Yushchenko, Functional series in the theory of nonlinear systems. - M.: Science (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Pukhov G. E. Taylor Transformations and their application in electrical engineering and electronics. - K.: Naukova Dumka (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.