ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Vedenkin D.A., Potapova O.V., Sedelnikov Y.E., 9th International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques, ICATT 2013 - Proceedings Antennas, focused in the near radiated field zone. Features and technical application, pp. 560-565 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vedenkin D.A., Sedelnikov Y.E., Nasybullin A.R., Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, Antenna arrays focused on broadband signals, 2, pp. 95-102 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Vedenkin D.A., Nasybullin A.R., Sedelnikov Y.E., 11th International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques, ICATT 2017 - Proceedings, Random incoherent antenna arrays focused in the near field zone, pp. 159-161 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Vedenkin D.A., Nasybullin A.R., Ivanov V.A., Ryabova M.I., Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications, SINKHROINFO 2017, Properties of volume non-coherent focused antenna arrays, pp. 411-413 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Vedenkin D.A., Samoshin R.E., Zuev O.Yu., International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques: Dedicated to 95 Year Jubilee of Prof. Yakov S. Shifrin, ICATT 2015 - Proceedings, Processing of oil sludge using microwave energy, pp. 399-401 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Vedenkin D.A., Sharonov D.E., 11th International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques, ICATT 2017 - Proceedings, Investigation of processing of dense oily sludge using microwave energy, pp. 437-439 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vedenkin D.A., Sedelnikov Y.E., Testoedov N.A., Romanov A.G., Kudymov V.I., IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Focused antennas for diagnostics of spacecraft antenna systems (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.