ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- A.A. Bezgin, A.A. Savochkin, Рatch Antenna for Satellite System Gonets, 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018, pp. 459-460 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bezgin, A.A. Savochkin, Two-band circular polarization antenna for Argos-3, 11th International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques, ICATT 2017, pp. 267-269 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Motyzhev, E.G. Lunev, V.A. Ivanov, A.G. Kirichenko, E. Lemeshko, Information-and-measuring drifter system for the monitoring of currents in the coastal zone of the sea, Physical Oceanography, vol. 20(5), pp. 366-378 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, C. Chen, A compact dual-band (L1/L2) GPS antenna design, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, no. 12, pp. 245-248 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Peng, S.S. Zhong, S.Q. Xu, Q. Wu, Compact dual-band GPS microstrip antenna, Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 58 – 61 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.