ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- B.A. Prigoda, V.S. Kokun‘ko Aircraft antennas. M: Voenizdat, 120 p. (1964) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Generalov, E.V. Gadzhiyev. State and development prospects of airborne antenna-feeder devices for radio data communication of target information. Radiotekhnicheskiye i telekommunikatsionnyye sistemy. No. 2(30), pp. 44-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bekrenev, A.K. Goncharov, S.I. Martynov. Antenna systems of receiving complexes for equipping UGDIS receiving stations. In book: Iosif‘yanovskiye chteniya - 2017. Conference proceedings. October 26, pp. 240–241 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The space complex of operational monitoring of technological and natural emergencies “Kanopus-V” with the spacecraft “Kanopus-V” No. 1. M.: FGUP “NPP VNIIEM”, 110 pp. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vladimirov, R.S. Salikhov, N.A. Senik, S.A. Zolotoy. The space system for the operational monitoring of industrial and natural emergencies based on the Kanopus-V spacecraft and the Belarusian spacecraft//Electromechanical matters. VNIIEM studies. T. 105, pp. 49–57 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Voskresenskii, E.V. Ovchinnikova, Proc. of the XXVIII Moscow International Conference on Antenna theory and technology Russia, Moscow, September, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Voskresenskii, E.V. Ovchinnikova. Broadband antennas with wide angle undistorted scanning. - Antennas, No. 1 (42), (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ovchinnikova. Active phased array with wide-angle scanning. The 18th International Conference studies “Microwave Equipment and Telecommunication Technologies”, Sevastopol, September 8-12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.