ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- C. A. Balanis, Antenna theory: Analysis and design. 3rd ed. (Wiley, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Hansen, Phased Array Antennas, 2nd ed. (Wiley, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Kurochkin, V. F. Los’, V. A. Strizhkov, Antenny, 1 (116) (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Razin’kov, Radiotekhnika, 6 (2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Lagovskii, Antenny, 9 (148) (2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Ovcharov, Yu. E. Sedel’nikov, Antenny, 11 (198) (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Dmitriev, B. E. Kyarginsky, A. I. Panas, et al., Int. J. Bifurcation and Chaos, 13, 6 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Andreyev, A. S. Dmitriev, E. V. Efremova, et al., Int. J. Bifurcation and Chaos, 15, 11 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ya. Immoreev, A. N. Sinyavin, Antenny, 1 (47) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Kammler, A First Course in Fourier Analysis (Prentice–Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.