ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Passive Components (5)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- C. Nicolini, From neural chip and engineered biomolecules to bioelectronic devices: an overview, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 10(1-2), pp. 105 – 127 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Rubin, Biophysics (Higher school, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Shein, A. V. Kharlanov, Dipole representation of the membrane, Biomedical technologies and radioelectronics, 5, pp. 15 – 19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Zinin, J.S. Allen, Deformation of biological cells in the acoustic field of an oscillating bubble, Physical Review E, 79(2 Pt 1):021910 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kharlanov, Forced Acoustic Oscillations of Biological Cell, Bioelectromagnetics, 38(8), pp. 613 – 617 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Pelling, S. Sehati, E. B. Gralla, J. S. Valentine, J. K. Gimzewski, Local Nanomechanical Motion of the Cell Wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Science, 305, 5687, pp. 1147–1150 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Frohlich, Bose condensation of strongly excited longitudinal electric modes, Phys. Lett. 26 А (1968) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Golant, Acousto-electric waves in cell membranes of living organisms – a key problem for understanding of mm-waves interaction with living organisms, Biological aspects of low intensity millimeter waves, pp. 229 – 249 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Blinovska, W. Lech, A. Wittlin, Cell membranes as a possible site of Frohlich Coherent Oscillation, Phys. Letters, v. 109 A 3, pp. 124 – 126 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cifra, J. Z. Fields, A. Farhadi, Electromagnetic cellular interactions, Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology, 105, pp. 223 – 246 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Bystrov, Dynamics of systems with hydrogen bonds, Biomedical radioelectronics, v. 3, pp. 34 – 40 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Frohlich, Coherent electric vibrations in biological systems and the cancer problem, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 26(8), pp. 613 – 618 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Z. Gao, H. X. Dai, H. Chen, J. Ren, W. Yang, Study on the oscillating phenomena of electrical potential across a liquid membrane, Chinese Chemical Letters.; 18(3), pp. 309 – 312 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Miller, D. Nawarathna, D. Warmflash, F. A. Pereira, W. E.Brownell, Dielectric properties of yeast cells expressed with the motor protein prestin, Journal of Biological Physics. 31 (3-4), pp. 465 – 475 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Rastogi, R. C. Srivastava, Interface-mediated oscillatory phenomena, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 93 (1-3), pp. 1 – 75 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Pohl, Interactions between Electromagnetic Fields and Cells, AC Field effects of and by Living Cells. Plenum press, New York and London, pp. 437 – 458 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haolzel, I. Lamprecht, Electromagnetic fields around biological cells, Neural Network World. 3, pp. 327 – 337 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haolzel, Electric activity of non-excitable biological cells at radiofrequencies, Electro- and magnetobiology, 20 (1), pp. 1 – 13 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Jafary-Asl, C. W. Smith, Biological dielectrics in electric and magnetic fields, in Ann. Rep. Conf. Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena. IEEE Publ.; pp. 350 – 355 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Shein, A. V. Harlanov, Cross acoustic oscillations of the cell and the influence of electromagnetic waves of low intensity on it, Biomedical technologies and radioelectronics, v. 4, pp. 10 – 15 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Fedorchenko, Theoretical physics. Classical electrodynamics (Vyshcha shk., K, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Betsky, N.N. Lebedeva, Modern ideas about the mechanisms of low-intensity millimeter waves influence on biological objects, Millimeter waves in biology and medicine, v. 3, pp. 5 – 19 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kharlanov, Electromagnetic waves and vibrations of biological objects (VSTU, Volgograd, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Baskakov, Electrodynamics and propagation of radio waves (Higher Shk, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.